Sunday, July 17, 2011

Members

We have a follower now. And i agree with them, doctors do not take enough people serous about the pains and just think anyone saying there back hurts are just looking for pain pills. I have had doctors tell me that since my backs not broken, that there is nothing wrong with me and that they are not going to give me any pain pills. Ok for one something was wrong with my back and for two I do not want pain pills. yes alot of times the pain is so bad ill need a pain pill but i want the issue fixed, not just covered up by an addictive pill. I have had many doctors who try to refer me to pain clinics and I refuse to go. Most pain clinics are just legal drug dealers. Im not trying to offend anyone and not all pain clinics are this way but the ones here where I am at are. The have been busted 3 times for writing prescriptions for patients who used fake names and the clinic did not ask for a drivers license, social security card, or any form of identification. with this being said there are good doctors out there who actually care about people and want whats best and not just a quick fix. I had popped my leg out of socket when I fell down out of my bed because of my back, and the doctors here took x-rays and said nothing was broke and that i did not pop it out of socket. After about 3 weeks of not being able to walk I decided to go to a different Doc who took a MRI and said that there was no way possible to not know it was out of socket. He said this even after looking at just the x-ray the first doctor took. So some doctors are careless. the good doctors are far and few between but you will be so glad when you do find one who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment