Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog. As you can tell from the title this blog is concerning chronic pain that people go through every day. The reason I am starting this blog is because I have chronic pain in my back, and after trying to talk with so many people about my pain, no one seems to understand how bad it can hurt and how it hurts unless they have or had the pain as well. Even though this blog is for a form of support I am also encouraging anyone on here to share how they deal with the pain, ways they get the pain to ease up ( if there is anyway depending on type of pain and severity). I have 7 bulging discs on my spine and several discs that are deteriorating. I am 21 years old. This is another fact that makes me upset, most doctors did not or would not take me serious at first and just told me I am too young for any back problems and it was just growing pains, Now we know they were all wrong. So please feel free to join this blog and speak your mind. I think it helps me alot to be able to talk to others that are in the same boat as me. One thing that was helping my back before the bulges got as bad as they are now was BIOFREEZE Pain Relieving Roll On, 3-Ounce Tube . I would advise anyone to try it as it did seem to provide some relief for me. Thank you for ready and im looking forward to hearing from everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment