Saturday, July 16, 2011

Members

Well no one has seemed to join yet. I encourage every one who is going through or has went through Chronic pain or back surgery to please join and share and it will help alot of people out. For example, I am currently debating back surgery but I do not know anyone who has went through it. It would be very helpful to talk to someone who went through because I have alot of questions, Did it make you stop hurting as bad? How long did it take you to recover? and so on.

2 comments:

  1. I just joined.Chronic back pain & back problems is really bad,know more so now it's me in that position.
    Drs ignore me & treat me like I'm not that bad & I'm sick of it.I do believe my mental health is alot worst due to being in agony & just told to pain pain relief,lose weight.I didn't have this pain due to weight,I had a few serious falls on my back but it was the last one on my front,pulling every muscle that has caused me permanent pain that is often severe pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das6690,
    I Feel for you and im in the same boat. No one knows how it feels unless youv been through it, which sucks big time. I have been told by many doctors, nothing broke so theirs nothing i can do for you which made me extremely mad. since then i have found caring doc's that listen and help. What state are you located in?

    ReplyDelete